HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Phone Call


It was Friday. The morning was pale. As usual, I prepared as early as 6.30 a.m.
I walked to school with new Hope. To be always focus in the class and give my 
very best in every task that was given by the teacher.

Actually that morning, the way the cloud embraced the sun, making it as the 
barrier for the light to shine, IT was the most beautiful morning I ever seen! 
The Orange-reddish colour has conquered the part of the sky.
But, it just me!

All of my sorrow feeling was sank deeply in my heart. I just hold my tears. 
Acting strong. Strong enough to accept the reality. The reality that they are not 
with me! And it is impossible for them to be around me. At that moment
I MISS MAMA AND AYAH!

During USRAH, sitting in the LT 1, the music reminds me of them. I burst into
tears and its really hurt me. 

I miss them so BADLY! I can't hold it! After lunch, I dialed mama's phone number 
and hoping that she answer my call because usually she will take a nap around 3 o'clock after getting back from school.

After a while
Turt...turt....turt..... This is the mailbox for the number, Please leave a message 
after tone..

The called ended!

That night, I called them again. Again and again. but, no answer at all!
It was the worst day for me!
When you miss someone, and you can't hug him/her, and not hearing their 
voice saying " Goodnight my dear, Jangan tidur lambat."
It was the most painful moment to me.

I closed my eyes, laid my head on the pillow; thinking of good things, maybe they were so tired and went to bed early, or maybe the "line is busy" AND
it was the story of the day.

Allah Al- Mighty has shown to me that if we miss someone badly, we will do 
anything to reach them. I called my parents many times JUST to hear their voice
Then, clearly

"If Allah Al- Mighty MISS us; because we are TOO FAR from HIM, then He will called us by giving us test; The test that make us closer to HIM,  BECAUSE Allah swt LOVES us and SAVES us from the Dunya"
Subhanallah!


Be grateful because Allah swt has called you.

Then...How sweet our creator, Allah Ar- Rahim, The next week
My parents came to visit me at my college during Deepavali.
They travel from our home just to visit me and my brother
Subhanallah!




1 comment:

  1. hey nice blog!
    come visit and follow mine (:
    http://hijau-baru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA