HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Cara Terjemah Dokumen Cap Jari Rosak(Translating document about damaged thumbprints)

Bismilaahirahmanirrahim

Today, I just wanna share important details when you have to translate personal documents (birth certificate, marriage certificate, damaged thumprints) 

1. You should make ANY Malaysia courts as your priority to translate your documents as interpreters have the authority given by the courts and their work is endorsed by the government📝
People usually face problem when they choose the private institute. (Certified issue) 
So, I went to Mahkamah Sesyen/ Majistret Johor Bahru, Jalan Air Molek, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia because I need to translate document stating that I have damaged thumbprints from Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN).
The English version of document is really important for me as I am going to pursue my study in Ireland. Albeit I might face some problem in the Ireland airport if I dont show this document to the immigration. 


First thing first! You have to know their Operating Hour


2. Make a call first to make sure the interpreters are available as they might get a lot of work ( you know.. court😅)
3. The interpreter deserve to set the price for translating your documents as it is based on his professionalism, time and personal effort. Btw.. there are no limit price. You might end up paying rm 100 for each document! It depends on your rezeki 

From my previous reading, usually the translating process take almost one week but my document done just in one day! Alhamdulillah! Thanks to the Malay Interpreter in this court. May Allah swt bless you.
I am glad to share this experience to you guys as it was my first time going to the court. Seeing the environment. 

2 comments:

  1. Kalau macam saya jari sebelah boleh guna adakah tak ada masalah untuk buat passport

    ReplyDelete
  2. so how much did you pay for the translation??

    ReplyDelete

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA