HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Health Tips #1: Body shape and workout


There is always a way to stay fit and healthy; anytime and any where.
There workout can be just in 5 minutes and absolutely effective.
However, one must have a strong determination! Inner strength to
PUSH yourself! Doing the workout continuously everyday or at least 
3 times a week. There is  a time when I found that I didn't any fat 
and my weigh appeared on the scale JUST the same for the past 2 weeks.

Is it my workout wrong?
Or I consume unbalanced diet?
Or it is NOT enough to burn my body?

I surf for the reason in the internet! And surprisingly; ACTUALLY, there
are many research regarding human health especially for fitness purpose.
The workout is designed based on our: 
1) Blood Type 
2) Body Shape.

There are 4 types of women body shape:
For pear shape, there are more weight on the lower part of the body.
For apple shape, there are more weight on the upper part of body.

I would like to share some of the workouts that are super fun; easy and
suitable for each of the women body type. Credit to this website for 
the amazing workouts! http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/

1) Hourglass Body Shape



For more fun exercises : Give a hit : Hourglass Workout plan


2) Pear Body shape



For more fire burn exercises! Click here: Pear shape workout plan

3) Straight Frame Body Shape


Further exercises: Watch this : Straight frame Workout plan


4)Apple Body Shape

For more amazing exercises! Hit this link: Apple shape workout plan

Enjoy your day and stay fit! Because Allah swt loves the person who cares for His health! In sya allah! Stay Istiqamah!
Believe in yourself! Never give up! I can do this!







No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA