HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Friday, December 5, 2014

Peace be upon you

Hello World! Welcome to my blog!!! Ahlan 
wa sahlan! Annyeong! and Lets spread the positive vibes.

FINALLY!!! Its took me a few days to decide 

whether to make a blog or not.

Because of a few purposes, Alhamdulillah, I have 

decided to give all of my commitment in writing 
this blog once a week.
so......
Where to begin?

WHO AM I?


                                              
Being trap in a body of a young, energetic,
talkative, bright and cheerful 18 years 
old lady named Noor Amirah binti Amirmudin.

I called myself "The Believer" who worship 
ONLY Allah swt and I beer witness that Prophet 
Muhammad SAW is the final messenger of Allah.

Born in a very wonderful Muslim family of 5.

Have hit the ground of USA when I was in the 
6th grade. At the young age, becoming 
traveler for 7 months has given me a lot of 
experience. This journey help me in developing
the real me. In sya Allah.

Currently, I have devoted myself in the 

International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
(IBDP) at Kolej Mara Banting for about 2 years.

I loves to "INVESTIGATE" about HUMAN. I AM SO IN 

LOVE WITH THEM! (then, what am I?)

As Allah swt said in the Holy Quran, Surah At- tin 95: 4








Meaning : Verily, We created man in the best form.(4)

(http://www.quran4theworld.com/tafsir/surah/at-tin-95.htm),

Well I am applying academic honesty. IB made me to do it.

Al- Insan (Human) is the BEST BEST BEST 

creation on this Universe. Every single inch 
of the human body has its own meaning and
the systems is very complex.

The combination of ROH and the perfect

body physical has made human or more 
precisely WE!  the most unique makhluk of 
Al- Mighty Allah swt. Subhanallah!

The emotion in everyone is TOTALY 

different!I love to explore about Human

thoughts and their perception based on their 

background and learn how to encounter with 

them. I just love!

May be I should further my studies in PSYCHOLOGY. 
It will be FUN!

I love to share all of my thoughts and positive vibes.

DO get inspired by me. In sya allah.


My dad and mom is a wonderful couple and parents.
MY DAD did His very best in protecting me,love me and 

care for me. He is Dr. AMIRMUDIN BIN UDIN.

I got this unique nickname from him. Friends called me

"MUDIN" instead of amirah. I am glad of it! To be known as 

her daughter. It also makes me REMIND of him all the time.

My dad is the only the HERO that I loves so much! 


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE."I am begging please APPRECIATE 

THEM because we never know when is OUR last breath".

While I got this beautiful mom; 
PN. SUZANA BINTI 

MOHD. SIDEK,The most dedicated woman in all things 

that she do. NO WONDER her daughter is like this. (little sigh).

She teaches me a lot. On how becoming a good MUSLIMAH. 

Thank you mama! Love ya!

Well I GOT this one sister and a brother. They are 

totally remarkable with a mathematical brains. All 

of the calculations mastered by them, 

which TOTALLY opposite me.


I am 18, the both of them 17, 16 BY the year 2014.

I love them BUT I do HATE THEM! You know, 

how siblings fight over small things, AND a huge

thunder and storm happen in the house!

The tiny war between us keeping us together. 

I am so grateful because Allah swt I got to date

with many wonderful friends from 

SMK Taman Universiti, SMAP Kajang, 

CFS IIUM Gambang and Kolej Mara Banting!

I miss them so much! 


Being a student is the most valuable thing You

got to learn new things everyday especially about 

building up your own personality and perception.


Trust me you gonna change one day because 

of the influence from your environment. I called

everything that happen to me in a day is an 

" event" because everything DO and ALWAYS 

happen for reason. ALLAH swt has planned 

it VERY WELL and will give you a good or

bad experience based on the way you response to it.


 
So, In sya allah, I will share all of the things that I

learnt in one day, and hopefully it will give a 

benefit to you as


" LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO LEARN ALL THINGS"
because of that we need to hear others people wonderful stories.


 
My concept


1. ALWAYS refer to the only guidance " the 

Holy Al- Quran AND the Hadiths.

2. I am a positive person and absolutely will 

ELIMINATE negative thoughts
 
3. It is easy. READ. ANALYSE. DECIDE. All the

things that I write is influenced by my family

background and experience  which differ from 

others. So it is your choice to accept my thoughts 

after evaluating.

4. I love to hear your opinion. DO COMMENT and EVALUATE!
 

The purpose


The reason I am writing THIS because:

1. As guidance for me to get a clear vision of my 

blog and to make sure I am in the right track

(To always inspires others even though I am 

a beginner in becoming a doctor,IN SYA ALLAH)
 
2.Doing my responsibility as the KHALIFAH. Amal

makruf nahi munkar. 

AS THIS IS EVERY MUSLIM'S RESPONSIBILITY.

 
3.MY DAD has encouraged me to write as I love to 

express my thoughts.MY SISTER said I should write

because I am TOO TALKATIVE, (she cant hold it) HAHAHA 


4.To share my journey in becoming a doctor and 

pursuing my medic study in Ireland. In sya allah
 

5. This blog is part of my diary.


#Basically, this entry is about me. And I promised

you that is won't happen again. No more about my

personal information.


The next entry will be more knowledgeable.In sya allah
SEE YA! ADIOS!
I am still gonna write in Malay as its my bahasa ibunda.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA