HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Saturday, July 2, 2016

I AM MUDIN

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Mudin!

Mudin!
Mudin!  

Yes! Thats is my nickname! 

Taken from my father's name, Dr. Amirmudin

For certain people it is rude to call someone by his father's name.

But actually the name means everything to me.
Everything!

The name made who I am.

First daughter of Amirmudin
and this name reminds me of my father
wherever I go.
As I feel my father just beside me
and he is always there to support all of my decisions

This name pretty much reminds me

of my KMB friends.
All of them!
how they used to call me "Mudin" when my father was around me
and how people who does not know me, thinks that I am a guy
Yeah! I am in disguise of my own name

It is great to be unknown!

The more " title"  we have and the more we reveal about our background
The more people will expect from us
and well... the more people will judge us.
That is indeed the hypothesis, and that is the nature of this world

Everything that we do is the evidence to the state of our heart

Allah swt stated in Al- Quran Al Kareem
in Surah Al- Hujurat 49 verse 13





Mashallah, despite our differences

Yup! The most noble person, is the one who has taqwa.
Taqwa is when you obey Allah swt and avoid from doing haram things
which had mentioned
in the Quran and Sunnah

From now on, I am going to open a new chapter in my life

being a grown up
and in sya allah with Allah swt permission and blessings
I hope that I can gain more experience in other country
IB  result is just 3 days away.
Gulp gulp
I will meet new people and live in new environment
Thus, I should apply the verse in my daily life

In everything that you do...

Do it will all your heart and effort!
Just to please Allah swt.
And rely only on him

Mudin...


Just be yourself
(yang banyak cakap and selalu buat kecoh)
( yang tegas dan tak pandai buat lawak)


Be Just be who you are.

and do enjoy every moments in your life.












No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA