HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Thursday, July 21, 2016

IB SURVIVOR KMB 1416


 Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Fight song - Rachel platten
This is my fight song!
Take back my life song!
Prove I'm alright song!
My power's turned on!
Starting right now I'll be strong!
I'll play my fight song!
And I don't really care if nobody else believes!
Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me!

Setiap pagi akan ku buka lagu ini sebelum ke kelas di kmb. Supaya aku sentiasa bersemangat! Positive! And happy ! Untuk menuntut ilmu.

Terkadang mengalir air mataku sambil mendengar lagu ini apabila kurasakan betapa sukarnya menghadapi IB ini.

4 IA s , EE , tok essay , tok presentation , essays, cas charity service, fund raising , quiz,
Yeah!!! There are always positive vibes and strong spirit in yourself that need to be warmed up so that it burn as the main fuel in your everyday life!
To achieve your dream!

This song meant everything to me!!!
I told myself everyday that I must fight!!! Never give up!
Sampai jadi lagu alarm la. Hehe

And this Verse from Quran Al- Kareem : made me even stronger. Surah Ali Imran 3: 160

If Allah should aid you, no one can overcome you; but if He should forsake you,
who is there that can aid you after Him? And upon Allah let the believers rely. 
Wahai adik- adik dan semua para pembaca.
Peganglah ayat ini! Selalu cakap kat hati dan sentiasa percaya bahawa
Jika Allah swt membantuku, maka tidak akan ada yang dapat mengalahkanku, tetapi, jika Allah swt membiarkanku, maka tidak akan ada yang dapat membantuku. Hanya pada Allah swt aku bergantung segalanya!
Itu lah yang aku buat. Percaya dan Yakin!

And after 2 years
Alhamdulillah. The IB result is the best gift from ALLAH SWT.
Thank you mama ayah, my siblings, my relatives, my teachers, my friends and everyone that come to support me and thank you for all the doa.
My irpmates, usrahmates, talammates, member blok E, M14F.
Thank you!!!
May Allah swt grant you his blessing and hanya Allah yang dapat membalasnya.

Dr. Amirmudin bin Udin & Pn. Suzana binti Mohd. Sidek you are the most important people for me!!! I am nobody without you.

Selamat hari raya semua!!!


Officially an IB survivor May 2016.

Alhamdulillah, I am currently studying in Royal College Surgeon in Ireland, Dublin
Alhamdulillah, I also done my first year of medical school with great results.
Looking forward for more adventure! 
Lead and guide me Ya Allah 




No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA