HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Friday, March 18, 2016

TIME CAPSULE FROM MIRA TO MIRA



I guess this is my last post before the IB exam.
45 days more.
Amirah please read this post again once you received your IB RESULT.

______________________________________________________
Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
Segala Puji Bagi Tuhan Pencipta
Yang Maha Mengatur dan sebaik- baik Perancang

Congratulations!
You have done a very great job!

Tahniah mira!
I know since forever that there is one little tiny thing that keep your spirit always burn
You are strong!
You have gone through every difficulties, every mountains, every holes
And yes now you are standing!
Hugging them, Mama Ayah that never leave you no matter what.

Remember?

AYAH with his magic word  "Enjoy your college life"
You are not pretending but you have tried so hard to keep on thinking positive
Make IB fun! Yeah!
He is the one that guided you in EE, monitored you,
Till you can help many others people
He also the one you hears all your story as you called him almost every night
He is the one who say, "kalau along nak makan belanjalah"
He taught you to manage time well, by following Messenger Muhammad Saw
He is the one who hears your cries, be there with you when sorrow conquer you
Give you hope!
and he always there SUPPORTING YOU!
No matter what!

And MAMA
The one with her unconditionally love
Care you when you are sick like you are a baby
Cook the foods that you craved
Hears your story, be your best friend
Care  all about your bills, CELCOM, YES and CIMB
Make doa for you
Wake you up at 5 am after you stay up to complete IAs
Asking " Along dah siap keje"


Supportive FRIENDS
Caring TEACHERS

Deep down, I admit that i just me.

Allah!
Segala puji bagiMu
I believe that you destined me in KMB for a reason
And that reasons are SPECIAL for me
Just for me!
I did doubt what had happened to me
But you show me your mercy, you bless me with all this kind of people
I am nobody!

Seorang hamba yang tidak pernah sempurna
Banyak sekali tompokan hitam di hatiku
Seorang pendosa yang hanya mengingatiMu pabila diriku dalam keadaan sulit
Maafkan daku Ya Allah

Terlalu kerdil diri ini,
Tidak berkemampuan apa-apa
Hanya engkau Ya Allah

 
Who created me, and He who guides me.
And it is He who feeds me and gives me drink.
And when I am ill, it is He who cures me.
And who will cause me to die and then bring me to Life

 Surah As shu'ara 26: 78-81)


Thank you Ya Allah,
You give me hope
Never ever give up
and always believe in you!

Thank you for everything
You teach me to love myself
To love my parents
To love people around me
To love Messenger Muhammad SAW
and most importantly
To love YOU!

Alhamdulillah and I accept my IB result and my university later
Because I DO BELIEVE i just me
and I DO BELIEVE YOU ARE THE MOST BEST PLANNER
and all your path is to make me closer to you.

I also believe in 
" KUN FAYAKUN"
"Be and it is!"
You make the impossible possible!


A  long way to go
Never turn back
Smile and move forward
Don gibub

Cause you are worth to your family
and to your community

_____________________________________________________________
Dear Amirah,

I hope the rest of these 45 days, will be the best moment for you!
Burn it! Strike it!
Seek his blessings!
Good luck girl. Allah yuftah alaiki
Insya allah.

Muah
from me to me




No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA