HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Sunday, January 11, 2015

I AM A WARRIOR!

20 Rabiul Awal 1436
11th January 2015
1 day to SEM 2
Here I come!


Alhamdulilah! The first post in the land of  Kolej Mara Banting!
"The island of ADVENTURE and KNOWLEDGE! 
It would be short simple and straight forward
Because I have a work to be done.

I reached here at 9 AM. Many changes happened.
We got new fan and lamp!
Yeay! All praises to Allah Al- mighty.

The "dewan selera" also was upgraded! 
And it is so beautiful, clean, brand new wall with different colour now
which is more HAPPIER.
The plate are SUPER HUGE!
I wonder how my diet will be
My tummy... please be strong my dear.
Remember your mission here! To stay fit!

The moment I saw the sign board of Kolej Mara Banting,
It is sort of a feeling  deep in my heart
A deep feeling, sank down the ocean of SADNESS.
I couldn't express more as my father driving just next beside me.
What will you feel when your child is crying ?
ACTUALLY I really don't know 
THE MAIN reason of my tears
It is all MIX.

I MUST be STRONG!
YEAH!
This semester 2,
Will definitely be a WAR for me!
I am the warrior with all of the sword, gun, and bazuka
ready to to fight AGAINST the only ENEMY..
Who is
Me!
Me?
Yes! Me! Myself!

I have a mission to accomplish
A target to chase on
and a spirit to be polish!
over and over!

I have to be strong!
No matter what happen.
You have Allah Al- Mighty!
He listen to you.
Just raise your hand and make DOA.

I have to always ISTIQAMAH in doing good thing.
FOCUS and give ALL OF YOUR HEART in the class
MANAGE my time well
between
study, family, friend and health.
Well I gain weight last semester break
Probably because of MAMA'S cooking is
GREAT! and DELICIOUS!
THANK YOU MAMA!
see ya next chinese new year holiday.

My mission statement for this SEMESTER of JIHAD!

Thank you family and friends for all the DOA and SUPPORT
Jazakillahukhairan....

* To all my friends from TMN Unian, SMAPKian, GAMBANGian and KMBian.
GOOD LUCK in every thing that you do! 
Allah yuftah alaikum! 
Miss you alls.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA