HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Never a straight line


Facebook status from Aiman Azlan, the famous vlogger:


Sunday, 4th January 2015 
Life is NOT a straight line. If we think that life should always follow that line, then we might end up disappointing ourselves.
Things don't always go as planned. More often than not, what actually happen is not the plan.
But then we realize what actually happened is better than original plan
Keep our priorities straight, do our best, keep positive and wonderful things might happen.
If one door closes, then go find another door. 

I love the line  " Life is NOT a straight line" because there will be ups and
downs in our life. There will be a moment where you get lost. Don't even 
know actually what I am doing. Why I am becoming like this? I have done 
a lot! What else I need to do? What happen to me? The feeling of depression 
and full of tears to build up the NEW you! All the people around you not even
helping you! It is all up to yourself. You are the one who NEED to change!
Change the attitude, the routine and the goal.


I love this photo so much! May be because I am going to check people's
heartbeat when I am becoming the doctor. (In sya allah)

And! Subhanallah! What else I can say! Speechless! and Amazed!
if LIFE is not a straight line. I can portray life is just like the human's heartbeat!
YEAH!
What did you see?
Okay! Well I can see. There are many peaks. After the peak, it will drop. 
And becoming straight line.

What I realised is...
We NEED to face the " down" or the failure in our life first! Then, there will be 
a HUGE success we will get! As you can see; the high peak from the heartbeat.
Then, that how the life goes! Never a straight line.
NEVER!
so!

NEVER SAY IT'S OVER! 
NEVER GIVE UP!
COME ON!!!
A MUSLIM and MATURE BELIEVER
is STRONG!!!!

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF;
your ABILITY
when facing the hard time and difficulties!
You can change it! You can do it!

the EFFORT; DOA and His MERCY 
is really important in your life!

The PAST cannot be fix anymore,
BUT!!!
We can change the FUTURE!

Allah plans the best for you!
Wallua'lam

Or maybe you can portray the human life as roller coaster. It will be fun!
Aaaaaaaaaa

2 comments:

  1. How cool the idea about the heart beat is :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arigato( imaging myself bowing to you). Hehe. Keep in touch with my next entry. Tata.

    ReplyDelete

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA