HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Monday, February 2, 2015

Stay Strong!

IB Travelogue
2nd February 2015
4th week of Sem 2
indescribable how peaceful 
it is; at this moment (3 am)
Only me and Allah swt


Alhamdulillah. All praises to the ONLY Almighty Allah swt. 
He gave us soul and life to live in this wonderful world.
He knows the best. He knows each one of us.
whats in your heart, the happiness, the sorrow, 
only He understands what is happening to us.
because He is our Creator!

We are totally clueless about our future
How we might end up; either
Holding really tight on the rope 
that will save us,
riding back to the Jannah.
The Paradise that is
our main goal in this life.

OR

Get stuck in the barrier of the Dunya. 
That kills us, make us astray from
Allah's HIDAYAH
Forever! 

We are now, standing here,
looking; observing; how wonderful 
All of His Creation

Because ALLAH SWT is our Creator, because He LOVES us
Like an inventor to his masterpiece robot;
Allah swt provides us with the complete manual
TOTALLY 100% 
AL -QURAN! 
The book that every single words in it,
Every single letter. 
Shows significantly, ultimately, and wholesome
Guidance for us.

AND
The HADITH that 
explain in detail 
the message in Al- Quran
The reminder for us every single day.
about Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him)

In Surah Al- Baqarah 2 verse 284:  




To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth.
Whether you show what is within yourselves or conceal it, Allah will 
bring you to account for it. Then He will forgive whom He wills and
punish whom He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.

Allah is over all things competent! He knows what in your heart;
everything!

________________________________________________________________

Subhanallah! Almost 1 months! or precisely 4 WEEKS; I survive in KMB.

At this moment, today is the only chance i got to continue writing and
expressing my thought on the "JOURNAL of IB SURVIVOR"

Living in IB, oh well I can say! absolutely challenging
I am on my way to " coagulate" my strength to accept the mission 
that has been assigned by Allah swt.
"Precipitate" of the works, LOADED and MASSIVE !
Internal Assessment-  MATH, CHEM, BIO, Business Management
Written Assignment- English and Malay
and Extended Essay
Make me saturated! OVER saturated with the Dunya

Still arranging my routine in KMB.
Focus to get good grade. 6 in every subjects. In sya allah!

Basically, Sem 2 result is really important as it is used
for predicted grade by the subjects teacher.

and determine whether we will get the offer letter from the 
university. 

Summary of weeks:
2st week of January:
-Returning back exam paper. Having discussion with teachers
and peers.
-Extended Essay briefing

3rd week of January  
- Correction with the exam papers
- Deciding my EE subjects
- Facing a lot of difficulties in determining the RQ
- Trigger many topics including World Studies, World Religion and English
 Sending proposal to Ustazah Asyiqin! I am doing World Religion! Yeay!
Topic: Islamophobia and Hijab

4th week of January
- Lesson begins. 
- Class based project discussion and fund raising
- Designing experiment
Remedial class

1st week of February
- Changing my RQ and scope of research.
- Pray for me! 
- Today is Thaipusam holiday. Going to do some revision on the subjects

Alhamdulillah.

It is really important to bear in mind that:
Pray, Hope, Strive, ONLY for Allah swt!
Ask EVERYthing, ANYthing to HIM
He is always be there with me! With everybody!
Waiting for MY dua'. 
To stay strong! To be the best
and 
Asking for His bless in my journey to achieve 45 in IB.
Amin!







3 comments:

  1. Yeah stay strong my sis :) You can do it I get your back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you angah! Doakan along! Enjoy your life there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huhu. I am enjoying every second that I have here. I am only have 10 months though.

    ReplyDelete

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA