HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Monday, March 25, 2019

Hon

It was 8 in the morning. Less than a week, i will be having my medicine rotation exam. Today, H will be driving K.N’s car. Her car is pretty big. Both of us, not use to it. I think, i close the door perfectly, but still not sure about it. Its fine, the door was locked anyway. 

While on the road,
There was one car, started to push the hon to us. I took a glance to the left, i saw the driver keep on miming “pintu” and pointed her finger to my door. 

What a surprise! It was quick! The hon was for my door!!! 

I reflected on the lesson : people, do not be ignorant! Do take care of each other. Thank you Ms. driver, for the attempt to tell me to close my door. 

Have a blessed day. 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA