HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Friday, March 22, 2019

What did i do?

Assalamualaikum, 

Everyday is a lesson. 
I just decided to tell many interesting stories on my everyday life in this clinical years. 

So yup, as this is my first reflection. I just gonna start with the simple one. 


How can I as a medical student save the world? 

So basically -  Why did i choose to be a medical student? To save the world? 

~What did i do?~ 

This morning, in the car while waiting for traffic lights - i saw an uncle cleaning up the leaves near the pavement. In this early peak hours, he already collected 3 bags of fallen leaves. Wow!!! πŸ‘πŸ»

And i reflected upon myself. Today! What did i do for the world? Na.....🀦🏻‍♀️ nothing i guess. 


I am just spending my time going to hospital ➡️ chasing patient for my case write up.  Still blur on my physical examination, not knowing many things. 


I guess it is impossible for me to see what i did today is for the betterment of future. Cause it is all about me surviving this clinical years. At least the uncle clean this earth thou😝. 

This picture reminds me of : i might not save the world now. But i am stacking up my knowledge everyday, like how the romans build the building- rome does not built in a day. 

Learning is a process. A long one. He puts me in this path, thus i believe this is the best way to get his blessings. 
Keep going. Keep adding the knowledge - it will be something great in the future. 
Go mira πŸ‘»


Allah, increase a beneficial knowledge for me. 

P/s:  haha, i think i didnt answer the reason why i choose to be medical student 😜

Stay tuned 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA