HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Monday, June 24, 2019

Seeing the "child" me


Today,

it is the first day of my Paediatrics rotation, 8 weeks in total. I must say, I am super excited for this new rotation. Actually, I have planned to study this rotation 1 month priorMaybe because it is the start of my 4th year, which is 1 year away from graduation. Basically, in this rotation, i will learn about the development of the baby and children. 
And this thought has crossed my mind this morning.

“Oh Allah, when i was a kid, i didnt get the chance to really understand about You. My life was revolved around my parents and my siblings. I live to explore the world. I played to celebrate the joy. I was living to enjoy the food, the television program and to cherish my childhood time. 

I was just a kid, who went to parents to seek refuge, support, love and care. I couldn't get the chance to really appreciate my growth. I couldnt be grateful as i was indulging in my own imaginary world. 

Oh Allah, now, being in Paediatrics rotation, I am ready to cherish every knowledge about baby and children. I want to really appreciate this as I can understand more about how you care for me so much when i was kid. 

Thank you Ya Rabb ( the nurturer) for this opportunity, so that i can witness and be more grateful when seeing the “child” me as i get to see the children in the hospital. 


Paediatrics Day 1 
24/6/2019 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA