HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Saturday, December 26, 2015

DELETE IT!

Delete it!
Everyone should watch this powerful video


We missed a lot of wonderful things. Feeling sad about myself
How I have wasted my time scrolling and liking pictures on Instagram account
Feeling contented as there are many people liking my photos

Just now, on 26th December 2015.
I realised that this is not my world. This is not what I wanted.
We used to be known by people, 
" to share" is just an excuse to myself satisfaction 
Actually, I wanna " to be known by the people of Dunya"


Yes. we took for granted all people around us, 
the one that always be with us
love us, hoping us to hug and spend time with them

look up from your phone. put it away. Shut it down!

I AM PROUDLY ANNOUNCED THAT I AM DETACHING MYSELF 
FROM INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT, LEAVING MANY WHATSAPP GROUPS


as I want to find a better side of me
and the most importantly finding a path 
so that I can be known by the people of Akhirat


Bye social media! Bye world! 
I wanna create my own world! Which much more interesting than liking photos 
and chatting with people

Because I gonna love people that really know myself and appreciate me.

LIBERTY AND FREEDOM 
THIS IS MY CHOICE

FEELING MUCH MORE BETTER BECAUSE I AM NOT LIVING IN IMAGINARY WORLD


No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA