HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Thursday, June 11, 2015

I never deserved that!

IB Travelogue
SEM 2 result is OUT!

Subhanallah! the whole week! I kept on thinking about my result. 
Asking Allah swt to give me the strength. To IKHLAS all my effort!
All the time I spent to seek his ilmu, the knowledge!
The moment I clicked on the link Kolej Mara Banting, My heart pounding! Very fast! 
My head spinning lah. Huh! How worried I am on that moment.
Searching for my IC Number.
...
...
Scroll
...
...
...
My tears burst. It was a different experienced for me compared to the last time (Sem 1 result)
Actually...


 It is not about the result! not about that!
We are living in this world, given breath by him. 
Just to find ALLAH'S love and
just to know him closer. 
Our CREATOR! 

We are nobody friend. 
without his blessings. we are not special!
Ya Allah! I never deserved what I achieved today!
I have a lot ! So much! SIN to you!
If compared to my result
Who am I to get that privilege? 
I am just nobody. 
A person who full of Sin!

There are a lot of nikmat you have given to me!
Too many! Too much!
Your love, everything!
Thank you ya Allah swt for your blessings

All I can say, this whole sem 2, taught me
to always stay close to Allah!
Sacrifice time just for Allah!
Always remember the goal in my life!
To seek his blessings
Always IKHLAS in every matter that I do!
To always fight against my desire
Doing bad things
To always think beyond the limit, the hikmah!
To always stay strong! Stronger internally!

Yes! this whole sem is the summarization of my journey 
to find the new me.
to develop my inner strength
AND 
to Always! Always! Always! believe in HIM.
ask, cry, story all of your harship only to HIM
In sya allah!

IB is the academy to shape a strong muslimah internally and externally!
In sya allah!
Stay strong babeh! 
Stay strong!
Depends only on Allah swt!

Reminds me to always reflect on who I am to
questioned all the things that happen to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA