HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Sunday, March 8, 2015

KMB Student Conference 2015


IB Travelogue 
7th March 2015
KMB Student Conference 2015
Concorde Inn, Sepang


Credit to my beloved friend: Diana Farhana for the photo 



" Empowering the Spirit of Young Researchers"

They are remarkable! and Awesome!
Are they human or what?
Totally! their own masterpiece has explained everything!
I ADORE them! Subhanallah!
If they did it. Then, absolutely I can do it!
Go Mira Mudin! Caiyok!

So. I was in KMB Student Conference programme yesterday. 
It was a platform for the second year students (2013-2015) to share their
experience in writing the extended essay or we can called  it the " mini thesis". 

The extended essay helps KMB students a lot! 
It is all about:-
How to find the right sources while writing; 
significant of applying academic honesty; 
using the appropriate words in presenting the idea;
and most importantly exposing the students to the true university 
life which requires us to conduct our own research. 

To be always concern about the world and problem faced by the society. 
This 4000 words of essay  is  the mechanism used to discover the problem of
the world and to close the gap by providing ways or products or model. 

Fuh! All of the facts; obviously describe how the extended essay has
developed the critical thinking in each of the IB students.
Congratulations and a round applause to the senior for their triumph in 
completing the most challenging stage in IB programme.
I AM PROUD OF THEM
and
I WANT TO BE LIKE THEM!

The program starts around 9.30 am with the keynote from vice president of 
Kolej Poly- Tech Mara Dr. Wan Sabri Wan Hussin. 

The things that captured me the most is " Reading will change everything"
Seeking knowledge; strive in the battle of knowledge is more POWERFUL than
just sit and hear. 

Being students for almost 12 years ( 7- 19 years old). I realised that
I have spent my time to learn; to gain knowledge. Go to school, Hear for the
lesson given by teacher. Close the book. Doing the homework 
and Go to school back. 

Throughout these years. Actually we are gaining the knowledge from others.
It is good! But it will be more fantastic to seek the knowledge by our own.
Seeking is to search the knowledge with our interest and passion about it.

Or I can give example of me. I want to seek the knowledge that beyond my
ability just for my own needs. Then, it will be fun to learn it. In sya allah! 
I would love to learn about tafsir Alquran; azbabul nuzul ayat and many 
more about our beautiful religion. ISLAM. =)

I just wanna to stress that seeking knowledge, sincere and passion about it, 
then, what ever encounter or hold you back; it will never stop you from 
achieving your goal. In sya allah!

Back to the student conference.

The seniors is super duper cool! I attended Parallel Session 3 because I am
doing my EE in World Religion. In sya allah.

I will show you their EE research questions.
Watch and learn yo!

The fifth one is fantastic. I was stunning and speechless while listening to 
his presentation. hehehe

Here are "some" pictures in the Concorde Inn. It was fun; meaningful and unforgotten experience everh!
Thanks friend for the lovely photos and especially to the owner of my tudung! 
Thanks friend.
May our friendship is blessed by Allah swt. Amin.

Stay strong and Stay cool.
It is just a beginning and a lots more to achieve.
Remember the goal and
Strive till the end!







1 comment:

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA