HUMAN, DO MORE THAN JUST EXIST

Friday, July 20, 2018

RAPUH


I pray that Allah give you peace, Enlighten your heart and mind as well as relieve all your hardship and unease feeling.

Yup. This is the meaning of Salam - Peace be upon you. =)

After almost a year, I kind of pause a bit from writing new entry in my blog. During those time, i travelled a lot and reflected upon myself a lot!!! I am so grateful for those time.I've grown to a more matured individual with different perception of seeing this life and I suppose I improve my spiritual development.

I wrote a lot of poem and travelogue diaries. In sya allah, I will share them in my next post. Soon
So, here is my favourite poem so far... . 


Giant causeway, Belfast, Northern Ireland 



RAPUH 
Rapuh bertemu rapuh
Pasti patah, putus, tak utuh 
Jika pegangnya kamu pada yang rapuh
Nescaya kamu jatuh ke datar bawah
Kamu tidak ampuh 
Maka pilihlah yang kukuh 
Supaya kamu mampu bersujud patuh            

#miramudindoodle

In sya allah, see you next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CARA MENERBITKAN BUKU DI MALAYSIA